Ask for a free Fundraising Pack today to help you get started.
This year marks 130 years since our founder Edward T Parker established “The Bristol Home for Lost and Starving Dogs” in Waterloo Street, St Philips, after finding a stray puppy in the snow and realising there was nowhere for it to go. We have been here to support Bristol’s animals in need ever since. Read more on our history here.
“The Bristol Home for Lost and Starving Dogs” was founded with less than £20 and although this equates to £2,000 in today’s money, it shows how much good can come out of what might seem like a small amount of money. In celebration of this, we are challenging 130 people to raise over £130 each as part of our #130for130 fundraising campaign.
We have team members raising money in a huge variety of ways… from soup lunches, wedding collections and quizzes, all the way through to colourful rainbow discos and paint obstacle races. The ways to fundraise really are endless!
So come and join the #130for130 team and help us smash our fundraising target and continue caring for thousands of injured and unwanted animals this year and beyond!
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in being part of the #130for130 team. We have lots of resources to help you, will be with you every step of the way and can’t wait to welcome you onto the team!
We are so grateful to all our amazing #130for130 fundraisers, every one of them are incredible and without their time and hard work we would not be able to continue to provide such a vital service to Bristol’s animals in need. Below is a list of all our #130for130 team members (last updated: 27/03/17) along with their final fundraising totals if their event has been completed. As you can see, many of our fundraisers have raised well over £130!
• Nick & Laurie - Great Bristol 10k
• Celia - Great Bristol 10k & Bristol Half Marathon
• Stacey - Colour Obstacle Rush Bath
• Ami - Severn Bridge Half Marathon
• Will & Ash - Bristol Half Marathon
• Grace - Bristol Half Marathon
• Rosie - Bristol Half Marathon
• Vicky & Sharon - 130km swim
• Dave & Steve - Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
• Cordelia - Nightrider Bristol
• Athene - Nightrider Bristol
• Robin - Rex Treks
• Michael & Anel - Wedding collection
• Sheena - Card sales
• Donald - Bake sale
• Lynn - Whist Drive - £269.00
• Mel - Soup Lunches - £175.00
• Nick & Lisa - LFC Euro Winners Tour event
• Natasha - Pamper Day
• Petra - Collection
• The Fox Café / Bar
• DoubleTree by Hilton Bristol - £130.00
• Ridge Property & Construction Consultants
• LV= and Liverpool Victoria
• M&S Avonmeads
• M&S Longwell Green
To sign up for our e-newsletter please provide your email address below.